We are a husband and wife team and are trained English language teachers with experience at all levels from elementary to advanced. We have assisted students from most Asian countries and from several South American countries. We have also helped people with English studies who were teenagers right through to retirees. Remember it is not the age that matters but the desire! We also have our own specialisations.
- I teach English at a university and, so, I am experienced at teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- I am aware of what is required to help students prepare for the IELTS examination
- I have over 30 years experience of public speaking and am able to train students in voice production, public speaking and oral presentations.
- Certificate IV in TESOL; Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland; Diploma in Communication & Public Speaking - Trinity College London; Certificate IV Small Business Management; Certificate IV Training and Assessment (in progress)
- My husband says that I have always been good at talking! Whether this is true or not my speciality is conversational and general English
- I also love helping women with their English. Husbands have many opportunities to use English when they go out to work - but the women are sometimes at home and mix with their own friends and feel isolated because their English is not progressing
- Certificate IV in TESOL; Certificate IV Training and Assessment (in progress)