We are a husband and wife team and have experience at all levels at all levels from elementary to advanced. We have assisted students from most Asian countries and from several South American countries. We have also helped people with English from an eight year old to retirees! Remember it is not the age that matters but the desire! We also have our individual specialisations.
- I have taught language, literacy and numeracy
- I have taught advanced English at university (EAP)
- I am aware of what is required to prepare students for the IELTS examination & TOEIC examinations
- I have over 30 years experience of public speaking and am able to train students in voice production, public speaking and oral presentations.
- Certificate IV - Training and Education; Diploma in Teaching - Trinity College London; Certificate IV - Small Business Management; Diploma in Communication & Public Speaking - Trinity College London; Certificate IV - (TESOL) Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages; Bachelor of Arts - University of Queensland
- My husband says that I have always been good at talking! Whether this is true or not my speciality is conversational and general English
- I also love helping women with their English. Husbands have many opportunities to use English when they go to work - but the women are sometimes at home and mix with their own friends and feel isolated because their English is not progressing
- I have several years experience with children who need remedial help with reading, writing and numeracy
- Certificate IV - (TESOL)Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages; Certificate IV - Training and Education (in progress)
The Fine Print:
# We are not registered teachers with Education Queensland.
# We are both holders of a 'Blue Card' issued by the Queensland Government which is compulsory for anyone who works with children.